Going to a new country and running your own expenses for studying can be challenging if you
do not have a strong financial backup. Especially in countries like the USA, there is a large scope
for value-based education, but the expense is huge. However, if you have the capabilities and
skills, your dream of studying in USA can come true any time.
At Career Bridge, we offer you thorough guidance in familiarizing you with a myriad of
scholarships that the USA facilitates for international students. You can choose your preferred
course, along with the necessary scholarship option, that perfectly aligns with your career goals..
Range of scholarships that the USA boasts for
Career Bridge has close tie-ups with leading universities and colleges in the USA. So, when you
reach out to us, we can help you choose the right abroad scholarship scheme that aligns well
with your skills, interests, and career goals through proper counseling and consultations to make
your overseas education easier.
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program:A government-funded US scholarship for
- Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program: A non-degree scholarship program for
experienced international professionals.
- #YouAreWelcomeHereScholarship: Any participating US-based college and university
offer this international scholarship in any subject for all overseas students.
- Preply Scholarship: A $2000 scholarship for both domestic and international students.
- Civil Society Leadership Awards: Fully-funded scholarship for students of Master’s
- East-West Center Scholarships and Fellowships: A scholarship for Asian students
studying in selected institutions of the USA.
- Wesleyan Freeman Asian Scholarship Program: Scholarship meant for only 11
exceptional Asian students studying at Wesleyan University in Connecticut.
- American University Scholarship: It is a scholarship worth $6000-$25000 per year for
a limited number of international first-year UG students provided by AU.
- Berea College Scholarships: 100% funding is offered to all enrolled international
students in their first year of enrollment.
- Amherst College Scholarships: A need-based financial aid program is offered to
financially unstable international students.
- Clark University Scholarship: A scholarship of $15000-$25000 per year with a
guaranteed stipend of $2500 is given to international students studying overseas for the
last 4 years.
- Concordia College Scholarships: A scholarship for all enrolled international students
based on academic ability and financial condition.
- East Tennessee State University: A scholarship for new international students seeking a
UG or PG degree in East Tennessee State University.
- Emory College Scholarships: A financial award is given to selected international
students based on merit.
- The P.E.O International Peace Scholarship: A financial award for international
women students pursuing a graduate degree from colleges or universities of the USA.
Besides these, many other universities and colleges in the USA offer different scholarship
schemes for international students based on their academic performance and financial needs.